The Reason Why I Didn't Come To the World Tournament

On Saturday, August 24, 2019 I attended a large family event to welcome a brother who came from America after about 19 years he lived there.  The event was opened with the reading of the holy quran verse then followed by a story of his experience.

  He is a figure that I admire after my grandfather.  Even though it was my first time seeing his face, but it was great to meet him.  He told me about his reason for going to America to continue his S3 studies there.  Not only studying, but he also built a family there.  He even has 1 grandson from the family he built.

 There is one thing that fascinates me, what is it?  Namely he had Islamized people there.  Everyone can not hold back tears when hearing the story, the atmosphere turned into emotion.

 He also talked about what he gained there, life experiences while there and the environmental differences between Indonesia and America according to his experience.  Not a few people are motivated after hearing the story to finally have the passion to continue learning.

 After talking about his experiences there, the event was closed with a prayer and then continued with lunch.  At lunch, we exchanged ideas and thoughts about what needed to be done to build this nation going forward.

 I am grateful to be able to attend this event and gain knowledge from him, hopefully this article can motivate us all.  Sorry if there is a wrong word.

Komentar

Postingan Populer