M-Camp 2019

M-Camp 2019

Last holiday. I and my friends prepared the event in junior high school Bandung. Once a week, I and my friend met in PUSDAI Bandung. At the meeting, we always discussed about the event that we made. The name of the event is M-Camp 2019. This event is always held once a year in Desember. This event involves junior high school students in Bandung. This event is under the auspices called ITSAR Bandung. ITSAR Bandung is an organization or association of rohis in bandung. This organization was founded in 2000. I and my friends are part of that organization.

Rohis, my Junior High school is part of ITSAR Bandung. Therefore I can join ITSAR Bandung. At M-camp 2019, I had the opportunity to be the chief executive of the M-Camp event. I learned to be a good leader and arranged the event well. I think managing people is not an easy job, but I learned to be a wise man. 

M-Camp was held on 23-25 December 2019. On the first day, We have gathered in Salman at 5.00 to prepare for the event. After gathering, we went to Alam Dago School at 08.00 with city transport. After arrived there, we get ready for the opening ceremony M-Camp 2019. Every day we always try to run the event well, I can't explain the event in detail because there is privacy. Essentially, this year's M-Camp really impressed me, because every year M-Camp always gives a different impression to the committee and its participants. And I hope M-Camp next year can be better than the previous year.

Next year is its 20th birthday, this indicates that ITSAR Bandung has been running for 2 decades, and I hopefully ITSAR Bandung will be better in the future. After M-Camp finished, my junior high school friends and I prepared for my new rohis junior high school management. Every week we meet twice to discuss about it. At the meeting we discussed about leadership and management that were ideal for an organization. Each meeting lasts for 3 hours and makes us very tired, each meeting lasts for 3 hours and makes us very tired, but we remember that we are the one who is obliged to take care of this.

On Sunday, 5 January 2020, I invited all the M-Camp 2019 committee to gather to discuss the shortcomings of this event and the solution. The meeting was the last meeting during the 2019 M-Camp committee. Many ups and downs during the chairman of the 2019 M-Camp organizers, but all that is a lesson for me. This vacation is very memorable for me and many people. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer