My Goals and Ambitions


 My Goals and Ambitions


Hi! My name is Daffa Nabil. I am currently studying at SMAN 3 Bandung. I have many dreams for the future, and of course I am very ambitious to reach the goals that I have dreamed of. But before I tell about my goals, I will tell about the interests, talents, strengths that I have from my point of view. Previously, I rarely told anyone about this because I wasn't 100 percent sure what I was describing now. 

First, I really like math and chemistry at school because basically I like to count. When talking about other than lessons, I also like sports such as futsal, running, and other fun activities that are healthy. Second, when viewed from the talent according to psychological experts, I am an activator, Arranger, Deliberative and Learner. I am a person who likes to initiate, be a driving force rather than a movement or change. I am also a person who likes to organize what I think is messy into a more structured one. I am also a very calculating person when acting, and of course I am a student who always wants to learn many things in this life. 




From the talents that I have, then I have to optimize properly and correctly, and the way I do this is by participating in various organizations in SMAN 3 Bandung and outside of SMAN 3 Bandung. Now I often participate in organizational activities at school, and participate in competitions that I'm interested in. Talking about competitions, it is closely related when we talk about achievement, I am often chosen as a representative from the school to take part in competitions outside of school, and sometimes I also participate in competitions outside of school on my own initiative. Often the competitions I participate in don't win 1st place, more often than not I become the top 5 winners. I was the first winner in the "CCI FDU Rumangsang" competition at SMAN 24 Bandung, Bandung city level. However, my most significant achievement until now is when I was able to enter SMAN 3 Bandung, and actively participate in it.




I have lots of dreams. First, I want to become a doctor, why? because I think doctors are very instrumental in the survival of someone. Second, I want to become a lecturer, why? because I really like to share knowledge with anyone. Third, I really want to be a traveler, to tour various countries in the world, because I want to broaden my perspective and learn new things that are out there. Fourth, I want to improve Indonesian education both in terms of quality and quantity. In my opinion, a good education system is one that does not learn many things, but focuses on being what we love and are experts in their fields. Why? because everyone's abilities are different, and we cannot force that one must be an expert in all fields. 



My wish above will not come true if we do not have a strong ambition to become what we dream of. I know that my desires may be too many, large, and unrealistic. Therefore I have to learn from now in order to achieve my goals and become a useful person. I have to optimize the existing facilities to support my ambition, and I am very fortunate to attend SMAN 3 Bandung. 


Komentar

Postingan Populer