Recommendation Letter

 Dear Education Fund Management Institution (LPDP),


My request is to recommend Hasbi Huda Maulaya to get a scholarship to continue higher education (STEI) at ITB.


I am Daffa Nabil, a teacher of informatics at SMAN 3 Bandung. I have been an informatics teacher for 10 years here, and I have also made many big projects in Indonesia. I have experience in guiding many people who study to me and many of my students have successfully studied at well-known universities in Indonesia, even universities in the world.


As long as we are together, Hasbi is a very talented child. Whenever I teach a class, he is an active student and likes to ask questions. Among other students, Hasbi is very skilled in the field of informatics. He always studied the material first before I taught the class. He is very good at using Python and R Coding. As well as being an expert in informatics, Hasbi is also very skilled in Physics and Mathematics and English. 


The impression of my amazement towards Hasbi came when I was teaching informatics lessons. He was never late in class and never late in collecting schoolwork. He is a student with high curiosity, greatly admired by his friends and has a noble attitude towards teachers and friends. Hasbi never differentiates between his friends, he is always kind to everyone, that is the reason why Hasbi is admired by his friends and has many friends.


Not only was his personal character amazing, but Hasbi was very maximal in doing his job. When I gave assignments, Hasbi was a person who did his job beyond what I expected. Even though I only gave the task to make a simple project, Hasbi did it very optimally and exceeded other friends. His sincerity and honesty in making assignments are things that make me admire him.


If you need further information or specific examples, please don't hesitate to contact me at 0877-0000-999, or via email daffanabil33@gmail.com. I make this recommendation letter honest from my heart and experience with him. I am very happy to be a Hasbi teacher while in school, and I would be very grateful if you agreed to this letter. A very good thing and it cannot be regretted if Hasbi received this scholarship


Sincerely,


Daffa Nabil,

Informatics Teacher at SMAN 3 Bandung


Komentar

Postingan Populer