Curriculum Vitae

 Curriculum Vitae


Link Video
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13Ya9DAqt7YlvbaudB7-GkVYG_5DLqyX4/view?usp=sharing




Hello everyone, my name is Daffa Nabil. I am 17 years old, I was born in Bandung on June 10, 2004. My religion is Islam. I am a graduate majoring in informatics engineering at the faculty of the School of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Bandung Institute of Technology. I am also a graduate of Al-Azhar 30 Islamic Elementary School in Bandung, 5 Bandung State Junior High School, and 3 Bandung State Senior High School. 


I am an IT audit consultant with 3 years of work experience. Skilled in operating various basic computer audits, skilled in analyzing data, having good verbal and verbal communication skills, and able to explain complex software problems in easy-to-understand terms.

 

I am a professional person with years experience in IT Audit team. Skilled in team collaboration, problem solving and project management.


I am an individual who is used to socializing, meeting and working with new people is normal for me. The interesting thing about me is that I am very well known as a good listener to everyone around me.


I am also a person who can make the right decisions even under pressure. All work that is submitted to me, I will always do it in detail and finish on time.


I am a creative and positive thinking individual. I really like the various solutions to the various problems that exist and being open about all the best possible solutions. The creativity that I have, I can be sure can help in becoming a good leader.


Lastly, I am the type of person who is always oriented towards goodness and benefit. I am the type of person who is easy to get along with and likes to join organizations that can benefit others, and myself. When I was in school, I was often entrusted with being the head of a committee or organization, because of this I always carried out the mandate with full responsibility.


My life motto is “Success Driven Professional”. I do not work only for myself, but also for others on the basis of benefit and kindness. 


That's all for my introduction and description, thank you,you

see you soon







Komentar

Postingan Populer